Hello Golden Gate!


Advertisement
Published: March 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

After some issues in what was my current job I had to visit the "Silicon Valley" to attend some business, so this was the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the states...San franciso.

San francisco known for the architecture, for being an artist refuge, chinese inmigrants, and a jewel of the "Gold fever" is an oportunity of have a good time in.

For me my first contact was going from fremont (the other side of the bay south oakland) by car, trying to find and cross bay bridge (a impressive structure that cross the bay) and see this curious city, with their beautifull houses, the embematic golden gate bridge, the fog in the bay, the hills is a city that is a must if you're visiting the states, if you're a Jazz lover certainly you will find many spots to enjoy a good time. If you're new in the city is very easy to get lost but let me tell you that getting lost in San Francisco will make youre ride more pleasant discovering different spots that in a norma way will be almos imposible to see.

One spot that you must not let away is "The fishermen's Wharf" that is one of the most popular spots to visit SF you can see the infamous prision of "Alcatraz" enjoy of having Clam chowder in a street restaurant, some street musicians or visit some of the traditional bars, having some real irish cofee (a couple of them and you'll be totally wasted) or if your'e tha kind of chocoholic profile a visit to Girardelli's chocolate factory will be very enjoyable.

SF and surrounding area is one of the must visit zones in the states.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb