Miami enroute to Jamaica


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
September 20th 2005
Published: September 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone! Meaghan and I currently have been trying to get to Jamaica for 33 hours. We left Boston Logan International 3 hours late due to Mechanical problems, and missed our connecting flight to Kingston. This has caused us a couple of problems, because Hurricane Rita is currently reeking havoc on the Florida Keys and will soon be a category 4 hurricane by the time it hits either the LA or TX area. We have been booked on 4 different flights to Kingston, all of which have either been missed or cancelled. American Airlines has thankfully provided us a hotel room for last night and tonight. They have also given us some meal vouchers that pay for the majority of our meals. We are going to try to get on an AirJamaica flight tomorrow morning. If this flight is full then we will fly standby on an American flight that is already full. There is a good chance that we will be stranded again tomorrow, but we are hoping for the best.
Since we have spent a lot of time in the airport, Meaghan and I have been able to observe many different people. Perhaps the most interesting are the three transvestites we have seen. They are men obviously trying to be women; two of them did it very well. They were caked in make-up and without their highly revealing clothing we might not have been able to tell that they were men. Thank goodness for the slutty clothes.
Nonetheless we are doing well and are still in good spirits.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0894s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb