Morning after the night before


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
November 1st 2013
Published: November 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Ouch, sore heads, coffee needed...

Dragged ourselves to Big Pink, a famous diner right across the street, bagel and cream cheese for me, massive eggs benedict for Alex and a big fried egg sandwich for Jon, gallons of coffee.

Feeling vaguely better, took a walk around the amazing Art Deco district with to die for designed buildings, a real throw back to the 30s, every building a special treat to the eye, even more run down apartment blocks featured stunning architecture.

Not sure if it was the best idea after last night but took a boat tour of the port area including the millionaires islands where the rich and famous have their homes.

A quiet night was definitely in order so headed back to Lincoln road mall area to meet up with one of Jon's contractors a nice guy called Brian who is lucky enough to call Miami home.

A lovely meal in a restaurant called Nexxt, non-touristy prices, massive portions (of course) and good tasty food, only one beer consumed...

Early night as Jon was headed off back to Chicago next day and us down The Keys.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013.2kb