Day 2 miami- Drink ya dutch cunt!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
September 3rd 2013
Published: September 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

So i slept very well till half past 9 and began the morning with an awesome feeling. Just stepping outside, sun is shining like madness, And during breakfast just talk to people who know proper english. I had roasted bagels with nutella, banana and some coffee as breakfast. I checked out the touristic folders about what stuff i could do in miami and florida.
Rob the british fellow from last night joined me and we discussed the possible day trips we could do together. Later that day we decided to go to the everglades the next day with the british group. The everglades is a national park spot, like an hour drive west from miami. Where you can go on safari , take the alligator boat ride and where we gonna eat snake and crocodile. My bike still didnt arrive so since i only had jeans and a tshirt with me as hand luggage in the plain, i decided to shop for a short for the beach. After the woman behind the store counter told me the manpants i had chosen, werent manpants at all but girl shorts , feeling emberassed i left the store since there werent any other. Outside i met the british people and Rob lend me a short of his, and i joined them to the beach. I passed the crossfit gym and looked inside and was really interested. Maybe later I would ask to train there the next day. Arriving at the beach I saw the so called jungle gyms, the spots at the beach with the bars and all so you can do calisthenics (bodyweight excersises like pull ups) . Full of excitement i told Rob about the jungle gyms and golds gym in miami, but he wasnt too interested, he was more of a soccer player. After chosing our beach spot i ran to the jungle gym ready for some action. After doing a circuit of dips pull ups and push ups i found out i wasnt fully recovered from my illness yet, i was tired very quickly and was weakish. I then joined the others with swimming and tanning and played frisbee in the water. Andy was a really good frisbee player and he improved my techniques. The sun was gone already soon, so that sucked. Then We met 2 blonde girls from london at the beach and we chatted a little. After that i returned solo back to the hostel bought dinner at the amazing supermarket and then cooked dinner. After dinner i played some pool with the guys and found out Andy was awesome at pool just like he was at frisbee. We bought beer, drank and decided to join a club night the hostel offered, including cocktails and a ride plus entrance to a cool club. It was already 7 p.m and i was frustrated my bike still didnt arrive. A german guy joined our miami fellowship, and he was a perfect add on the group. he was really kind, laid back and i had some great laughs with him. After he had some drinks, he was rambling about the german dutch relationship, and he sort of apoligized for world war 2. And he was really happy the countrys are getting along, and he asured me tht no other world war was going to happen, which i was happy with!We played drinking games (british people came up with several of course) all night, together with some polish girls that joined us. The british guys could really motivate me to drink with "drink ya dutch cunt".After we went clubbing, and had a crazy night!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.043s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0567s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb