Last Week & South Beach!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
July 19th 2007
Published: July 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

And my first contract came to the end!!!
I spent six months of my life desperate to come home,and now that i'm finally here i'm bored as hell and can't wait to go back to the ship!
It all went so fast but when i stop to think about soooooo many things happened that it seems like i've been there for ages...So many good people i met,so many great moments and lessons that i learned..so just to mention a few,here we go:

*Meeting Ryan and Marc..i love everybody else,but this two are my boys!
*The experience of sharing a shoe box with somebody else you've never seen before...Thank god it was Flavia...we used to find ourselves in our mess
*Got used to the idea that i can't drink wine...really happy Marc's sofa was right there!
*Sometimes you learn that when there's a sign saying "Do not smoke on corridors" you really can't smoke there...specially if there's other three people smoking with you.The bridge might thing there's a fire going on and send security to check it out...
*BOAT DRILLS SUCKS!!!
*I'll promise i'll never run on I95 anymore...falling on my knees in front of a phillipino cleaner(or whatever he was) was not nice
*Performing "Once upon a time.." with Paul,Christian and Flavia in the back office...we should win oscars,grammys,etc...
*San Juan sailways parties and St Patricks i'll never forget...i mean,what i remember...
*If somebody offers you something to eat and it's called Rosti,don´t eat it!!!!It's for your own good...
* If you work at guest relations try to have a good friend or someone that likes you in every single department of the ship...it'll be good when you have 20 people yelling at you at the same moment and all you need is a valium and an open deck manager...
*If your walking on the sports deck ALWAYS pay attention if somebody is coming in your way...you never know when some stupid kid will hit his head in your face and you won't be able to talk or smile for 2 days...
*Relationships on ships usually don't work...if you think that you'll find prince charming there as i saw some comments of people who are interested on working on ships and read this blog...I'm sorry..You have better changes if you stay in Rio and go for a walk everynight in Copacabana..You sure can find some good boys there...but 30% is taken,50% is gay and the good single and straight ones are hidden somewhere(i found a good one but i'm not going to mention names since i'm not there to protect my territory!!)

I could think about another millions of things that happened on this 6 months...but i need to sleep since Ryan is arriving here tomorrow(so i hope)
Last week spent on my favorite itinerary,everyone knows how much i love San Juan and St Marteen!Then 2 days in Miami with Ryan and Rob,going to eat at Johnny Rockets(i know,shameful..),partying in a gay bar,sorry,gay friendly according to Ryan,and then Mango's...girls dressed in NOTHING dancing on top of the bar and listening to the boys speaking like wales,in a "Finding Nemo" moment...have to admit that when two HOT bartenders started dancing on top of the bar it was not that bad...hahah

Back on the ship on sep 16th,but i'll update this before with some pictures from vacation!



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb