The Long Awaited Return of Sam and Sandy


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Kissimmee
January 10th 2016
Published: January 11th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Their Princess cruise ship docked back in Ft. Lauderdale today. Yahoo! We have anxiously awaited the return of Sam and Sandy back to their RV at Tropical Palms. They, on the other hand, have been sailing the high seas. Living the high life. They have been enjoying exquisite food, fantastic entertainment, exciting island adventures, warm, sunny weather, luxury balcony stateroom plus time together with their good friends, Ed & Bev. They had nary a thought back here at trailer town. We continued to count the days for their return while they just counted the moments in between all their fun and frolic. Lulu kept calling out: Sam, Sandy when are you coming to see me?

We felt we needed to do something special to welcome their return. Blaine texted Sandy this morning after 9:00 and found out they were on their way back....but it's quite a haul...plus we knew Sam would want to eat...he has a routine schedule and does not vary from it.

We let some of their friends in on the plan so Sam & Sandy would have a descent welcoming crowd. Although, Lulu said she could carry it off independently, we felt "the more the merrier".

First, we put a For Sale on the RV. Of course, in short order, there were people stopping by to see the owner so they could work out a deal to buy their coach. Cory had to tell them that the owner was part of the Toledo Mafia to get them on their way. Mike and I hauled extra chairs onto their site so the welcoming committee would have a place to sit and relax while we waited and waited and waited and waited........

Cory brought over a cooler of beer and as it was consumed, the empty cans got thrown into their yard. Very trashy. I stuck newspaper pages all over the place so it looked like a trailer trash territory. We set up a table with wine and snacks. Their place look pitiful and disgusting. Gradually, folks gathered around this dump site. We near froze to death while we waited hours upon hours for their arrival. Finally, they came driving down the roadway and you'll never guess what they did! They pulled into our site to see us as we all lounged around at their filthy site. Cory had to tell Sam to go park in
Drink Up BoysDrink Up BoysDrink Up Boys

Cory & Mike
his own site. Poor Sam was saddened thinking Cory wasn't that excited to see him......but as soon as he pulled down to his site, he understood. We all cheered them and they relished in the bravado.

It was so good to see them again! Lulu had been sitting behind the For Sale sign the whole time. Fortunately, Sam & Sandy acknowledged her so she was one happy gal. They were thrilled to see their friends. They did notice the trash that was strewn around their site...nervous that they would be kicked out. Not to worry, garbage man Guenter started picking up all the trash and garbage. We sat around and enjoyed the reason for our gathering ....their return. Finally, we decided we should let them get into their almost sold motor home and recoup from their travels. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Later in the evening, Sam & Sandy came over to our RV. It all was a perfect fit. Just like we had never left each other from our Ohio adventures with them. The good times are rolling now. Planning the bucket list for this season. Hold on tight because we are going to have a festive, whirlwind time.
CheersCheersCheers

Even Lulu is drinking beer
We'll be going to places you have never seen as well as favorite places we have visited before. All in the name of fun. Let the Good Times Roll. "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"

There are 12 photos in this blog. Be sure to scroll all the way down to the very bottom or you will miss them. Some photos are within the text, the rest follow after some blank spaces, various other text and ads ( this section is quite long). Finally, this stuff ends and the rest of the photos appear. Also, you can enlarge each picture by just pressing on the photo and it goes to another screen showing a larger view of it. See you around!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Hail.Hail - The Gangs All HereHail.Hail - The Gangs All Here
Hail.Hail - The Gangs All Here

Fran, Mike, Shiela, Connie, Cory, Sam, Sandy & George
Conjoined Conjoined
Conjoined

Two headed man


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb