Thank You, Dr. Dave and Linda


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Kissimmee
April 7th 2015
Published: April 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Dr. Dave's RV Repair ServiceDr. Dave's RV Repair ServiceDr. Dave's RV Repair Service

Call: 1-800 CALL DAVE
Time to show Dave and Linda how much we enjoy and appreciate them. Remember Dave is the fine and talented man who came to our rescue with our hot water problem in the RV. That’s a really big deal because only until you’ve lingered endlessly in an RV repair shop and paid mega bucks for labor and parts…..you would not understand what his expert service truly meant to us. And remember “Behind every good man is a good woman”. That’s Linda. She is such a sweet & gentle soul who lights up any room (or RV site) when she enters. Her smile is contagious. She is a special lady.

Besides us, Dave has successfully helped many other RVer’s in this park with many, various difficulties with their RV’s. Linda says he likes the challenge. Dave says he just feels good after his accomplishments are done. He is a humble man. And a determined one…..he is relentless in his precise and expert work to resolve whatever problem he is faced with. He will not stop until his work is done. Who else said those exact words??? Guess…….hint: Hi-Yo Silver. Yes, The Lone Ranger….. who conducted himself with a strict moral code
Lone Ranger DaveLone Ranger DaveLone Ranger Dave

My Work Here Is Done
by the following creed:

▪That to have a friend, a man must be one.

▪That all men are created equal and that everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world.

▪That God put the firewood there, but that every man must gather and light it himself.

▪In being prepared physically, mentally, and morally to fight when necessary for what is right.

▪That a man should make the most of what equipment he has.

Now, I think that really applies to Dave…...

I wish you all knew him so we could have a vote for a fitting name for him to go by in his unexpected new business. I named him Dr. Dave – The RV Repair Man. Others wanted: 1-800-CALL DAVE. Perhaps we should consider "Lone Ranger Dave". What do you think?

Our meager but grateful offering to David & Linda was to treat them to dinner at Celebration’s Town Tavern. We has a nice table outside on the patio. The sky was blue, the weather was warm and the food was tasty. Best, however, was their company. Our friendship began several years ago. We had both stayed
Dave, Cory & LindaDave, Cory & LindaDave, Cory & Linda

At The Town Tavern
here at Tropical Palms. On a couple times, we saw each other just in passing around the grounds and would exchange a “howdy, howdy.” That was about it. One year, on our way down here to Tropical Palms, we first stopped at Lazy Days for some work on our RV. We lingered and loafed in the service lounge for hours. Chip was there with us at the time. He slept on the floor next to our chairs. The lounge held many people……all in the same boat (actually RV): RV work. Easy to start up a conversation as we all had something similar to chat about. I noticed a couple in the lounge who looked so familiar to me. The woman had such a pretty, contagious smile. Cory agreed….but where did we know them? No idea. Finally, we moved closer and asked them if we possibly knew them….yes, they recognized Chip. Must be our faces didn't make that much of an impression (hard to believe) but fortunately, old Chip did…..he always drew attention from everyone who saw him. He was so special. God, we miss him! So, from that encounter and exchange of “what's wrong with your RV” stories, our friendship grew. THERE ARE GOOD SHIPS & WOOD SHIPS BUT THE BEST SHIPS ARE FRIENDSHIPS. We cannot say that too much. It is so true! Thank you for your assistance but thank you more for your friendship, Dave & Linda.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Dave: For YouDave: For You
Dave: For You

Thank You


Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb