The Best Beaches and Parks in Miami and Key West Region


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Holiday
June 14th 2016
Published: June 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Miami has been a hot spot for travellers since time immemorial. It would not be wrong to suggest that when we talk about vacations, the foremost would be searching for a place that offers everything for every member of the family. There would be no other holiday destination in the world that offers best attractions and areas to cool your heels and to be one with the nature, as the one offered by the Florida region of the US. The Miami City has been the best tourist hotspot for the entire family. There has been so much to offer to its visitors that you would be required to extend your vacations to explore the city in the best possible manner.

Beaches and Parks

Some of the beaches and parks you might wish to visit would be inclusive of South Point Park, Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, Sunny Isles Beach and Crandon Park Beach. Bill Baggs encompasses a 19th century lighthouse whereas, the Crandon Park offers tram tours along with the renowned bird and butterfly walks. There have been great amounts of sand at each of these locations to play around with. You could become a sandcastle sculptor. If you relish snorkeling, you could try Biscayne National Park. Biscayne is only an hour from downtown Miami and caters to the visitor the mesmerizing coral reefs, marine life along with the popular glass bottom boat tours. Everglades National Park has been a wonderful 1.5 million acre subtropical wilderness that incorporates mangrove swamps and saw grass prairies having water channels intersecting all through the Park. You would be able to view much wildlife here.

Catching the sea

Catch the sea breeze off the Atlantic or head inland for a nice stay when you visit Miami. In South Beach, you could see more than 800 art deco structures, decent hostels and first-class hotels. Biscayne Bay area offers some hotels that overlook the bay while offering the family a full line of services. This would be inclusive of activities for the kids. However, some would even provide babysitting. Therefore, you could get away from the children while they sleep and the good old adults have some fun. Do not forget to catch a cruise or two while you are visiting the place.

Miami to Key West airport travel would be a great way to travel quickly across the cities. However, you could also make use of Orlando Tours to take away treasured memories back home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb