Places of Interest and Importance to Visit on Miami Tours


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Jujuy » Humahuaca
April 7th 2016
Published: April 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Miami is a great destination for both international vacationers and domestic holidaymakers. The place has been ideal tourist destination for the entire family. In case, you have been planning a vacation to the Florida region of the United States, the Miami and Key West cities would be worth visiting. You would relish every dime spent on travelling to these two amazingly popular holiday destinations. Find below some of the best attractions to view in Miami tours.

South Beach area

South Beach has been made popular for its nightlife and trendiness. Here you would find warm weather and beaches. From partying to shopping, South Beach has been the top hot spot of the city to explore at night.

Seaquarium

The Miami Seaquarium has been great for witnessing aquatic life of this tropical environment set up in an outdoor setting.

The beach

The beaches in Miami offer a great opportunity to take a cool dip in the blue water and relax in the sun. You could get a tan along with enjoying the warm waters. There have been a number of water sports and activities to enjoy.

Everglades

Located in the Southern edge of Florida, Everglades offer approximately 1.5 million acres of jungles, grass prairies and swamps. It has been famous for inhabiting endangered species. You could camp, canoe and walk around the park.

Children's Museum in Miami

In case, you are travelling with kids, the Children's Museum in Miami would be a great place to visit. It enables children to explore everything from television studio to supermarket. Children would have lots to learn along the way.

Coral Castle

Coral Castle reveals why Miami is a unique holiday destination. The castle was constructed by a resident of Miami named Ed Leedskalnin, as a tribute to his lover. It was later after 28 years that his 1100-ton coral creation was presented to the world.

Parrot Jungle Island

In case, you are fond of birds, the Parrot Jungle Island would be a great holiday destination. The place would offer visitors with an opportunity to view tropical birds in a replicated natural environment. The place has also been known to offer educational opportunities and guided tours.

Your visit to Miami and the surrounding areas would provide you with wonderful memories to share when you go back home. The place has been popular with both international vacationers and holidaymakers as the beach destination of the world. For more information on places to visit and activities to explore, you should log on to toursmiamitokeywest.com.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb