River rats


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Gainesville
September 15th 2010
Published: September 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We left the villa, to head to Gainsville in the afternoon after a pool morning sesh. The trip took 2 hours. We arrived at Geraldine and Jacques house at about 4pm, and had a look around the house and gardens, its lovely. Geraldine then took us on a tour around the area, which is a big university town, so it had all the sorority and fraternity houses, it looked lovely, i could see myself there. All the students were either running (lots of bodies) or strolling looking cool around.
Geraldine and Jacques then cooked us dinner which was really tasty, we met their children Catherine and Ralph they are very pleasent. Then eventually we all headed to bed.
In the morning we headed to ichetucknee River, for tubing, which turned out to be the most hilarious thing ever. Firstly you pick up a tube and they tie them to your car, and you go up to the park, where you can change into your swim gear. Then we headed up the trail to the river, and the jetty to get in. Alex went first and gracefully got in, where as mother got in and went tits over ass, it was soooooo funny, pops and I had to rescue her and pull her up, whilst alex just watched and laughed. she then got in in the shallows. SO we all just drifted down the river for an hour, it was lovely, apart from its amazing how many logs look like gators! but apparently gators dont hang out in cold waters or ones with currents, so we survived. Once we'd done this bit of the river we ditched mothers and headed higher up for a last go. This is where we met the ichetucknee vigilante,who said she wrote a blog, about the river and clearing it up. So she took a photo of us, and video'd us for about 10 mins heading down the river, she was actually a nice lady who was obviously passionate about the river.
After the river we got back in the car for a 5 hour journey to the coast, so the gay could go in the sea. Of course by the time we got there, it was raining so went in the sea anyway. It was so warm, it was very refreshing. then we had another 2 hours in the car before reaching home.
Today we did a last Universal session with the rents then went for a sea food buffet, with lobster. The boys enjoyed it but i dont think i like seafood that much. There was a scandal as two guys sitting near us left without paying their $70 bill, and poor Joey their waiter had to pay for it. How dishonest! 😞

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb