Debarkation Day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Cocoa Beach
September 1st 2008
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 28.36, -80.6081

Today was a sad day, the end of our cruise. We had to be at breakfast by 6:30 am. Since we had already packed we didn't need much time to get ready so Mickey called us at 6:00 am. Nikki and I showered and then got the girls up. They got dressed and we checked the room to make sure we weren't leaving anything behind and left our stateroom for the last time.

We went down to Parrot Cay to have breakfast. By the time we were finished the line to get off the ship stretched all the way from the Atrium into the restaurant. We got in line and spent the next 45 minutes waiting for the Authorities to clear the ship.

Once we were of the ship we boarded a Motorcoach to the Orlando Airport and then, after the 45 minute ride, we picked up our rental car.

We had arranged to meet some friends at one of their homes in Orlando for lunch. It was delicious and always good to spend time with them.

While we were there, I checked our flight information and found out that we had been delayed about 40 minutes but still decided that we needed to head to the airport just in case. The delay was realy but wasn't really that much of an inconvenience.

The flight home was uneventful.

My parents picked us up and took us home to see our newly remodeled Master Bedroom and Bathroom. The remodel looks great!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb