A day in Cocoa Beach and some quality shopping for us. This is an area we like and have returned to again.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Cocoa Beach
November 18th 2018
Published: January 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

There are lots of places within walking distance of our hotel, so first thing this morning we took a small walk. This is not something that is done very often, so it feels very lonely when you walk along the street.

We first made a visit to the Ron Jon surf shop and museum. It is huge and has a selection of everything you could need for the beach, not just for surfing.

Next stop was the Key Lime Pie shop. The gentleman here offered us frozen samples of the pie which was great

Next we went to a couple of the nearby grocery stores / chemists close by. Had a good wander around but did not buy anything.

After a little rest to catch up with the blog, we took to the road again for some more shopping. It has been a very successful trip and we already have nearly everything that we needed.

We had planned a visit to the Longhorn Steakhouse tonight, but we both had beef last night so went on the look for something else.

We ended up at the Ihop opposite our hotel. It is very similar to Denny´s but with slightly smaller portions. That’s not a problem to us, as we prefer the smaller portions.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb