Can I Travel To or Ship Kratom To Georgia?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Denver
May 28th 2021
Published: May 31st 2021
Edit Blog Post




Georgia is the largest state by area to the east of the Mississippi River. Its capital Atlanta is the home of Coca-Cola. It’s also where Martin Luther King was born.

Georgia has 350 species of birds, as well as an island named after Blackbeard, the famous pirate. Legend has it that he buried loot there, but no one has ever found anything.

What is Georgia’s stance on kratom? Let’s take a look.

Many people get nervous about traveling with a botanical like kratom because it can be confusing to know what is and what is not allowed to be brought along for air travel in particular. Due to the constant changes in kratom’s legal status, it can be extra confusing.

However, today we’ll talk about everything you need to know about traveling with or shipping kratom to Georgia, Atlanta. But before then, let’s explore “Kratom legislation and the legality of kratom in Georgia:

Kratom Legislation In Georgia



The battle started in 2017 when a Georgia medical examiner stated that 11 deceased people had Kratom in their systems when they died. Some lawmakers wanted to pin these deaths on kratom. This medical examiner failed to mention that 9 of the 11 had other substances in their systems, and none had kratom overdose listed as the official cause of death.

Nonetheless, this report played a significant role in having kratom included in a 2017 bill (HB 785) proposed to ban several “designer drugs”. Thanks to advocacy from the American Kratom Association and positive testimony from a group of Georgian kratom users, kratom was removed from the final version of the bill.

In 2018, a bill was proposed and passed by the statehouse to form a joint study committee to study the risks associated with kratom. It was eventually struck down by the state senate.

After another year of advocacy from the American Kratom Association, things took a positive turn in early 2019. Georgia decided to introduce its own version of the Kratom Consumer Protection Act.

According to Georgia’s Senate Bill HB 551, the following regulations are set by the Kratom Consumer Protection Act:


• Clearly labeled ingredients
• That the sale or transfer possession of any kratom to another person under 18 years of age is prohibited
• The amount of mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine contained in the product
• The amount of mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine contained in the packaging
• The common or usual name of each ingredient used in the manufacture of the kratom product, listed in descending order of predominance
• The name and the principal mailing address of the manufacturer or the person responsible for distributing the kratom product
• Clear and adequate directions for the consumption of kratom the product necessary for its safe and effective use
• Any precautionary statements as to the safety and effectiveness of the kratom product


Selling, distributing, or producing unsafe Kratom products without all of those information details is punishable by Georgia state law.

The bill made it illegal to sell or possess for those under 18, put it on par with tobacco. The bill passed through both chambers of the state legislature and was signed into law in April of 2019.

Buy Organic Kratom In Georgia



Kratom cannot be bought or sold to anyone under the age of 18. Other than that, the labeling must be complied with for a kratom product to be sold in the great state of Georgia. When buying a product online, you have to remember that it will not matter what areas your package travels through to get to you. It is the end destination that dictates the legalities of the products. Therefore, there should be no issues with having your products ship to you in Georgia. You can buy your products online through a trusted vendor and have them delivered to your doorstep.

In addition, you may find local shops that offer kratom products. However, they may not offer the variety that you can get online. Just know what type of vein and strain you are looking for before visiting your local shops. Also, be sure you shop at locations that are knowledgeable about kratom and can help answer any questions that you may have

Buy From The Best Source · WayMoreNaturals



Now that the subject of legality is out of the way, the best place to buy pure, unadulterated, organic kratom in Georgia, is WayMoreNaturals. All our kratom products are organic and lab-tested for quality and safety.

As a Georgia resident, all you need to do is visit our online store, make an order, pay securely, and wait for your kratom product to appear at your doorstep. The process is hassle-free and risk-free too, as there is a 30-day money-back guarantee for returns if you are not satisfied with the product. However, we are absolutely certain that, like all our numerous satisfied customers over the years, you will find our kratom products completely satisfying.

Travel Smart, Travel Safe, Travel Prepared!



Get properly prepared to travel with kratom, but don’t overthink it!

As long as you are sure that the place you are traveling to permits kratom and you’re sure you have with you PURE, UNADULTERATED, ORGANIC KRATOM, you don’t have to worry. Simply pack your bags, get ready, and get going!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb