San Francisco


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
July 9th 2015
Published: July 10th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hey Y'All,
We met up with Jason in San Franciso just before the Indepence Day long weekend. It was great to catch up after 6 months...it's hard to believe that we have been away for so long. We took a trip on the Rocket boat and thrashed around the Bay before cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge and visiting Fort Point on the 4th of July. We enjoyed the festivities and fireworks on Fisherman's Wharf. It was a great way to celebrate the birth of America. Before we left we visited Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill (the highest point in the city) and did the Escape From the Rock Tour. The boat trips are really good value in San Francisco, once you have paid full price for one trip, the others are heavily discounted, which is awesome. It is a really cool city to visit, so glad we returned. From there we returned to Reno for some more Nevadian hospitality and so our American and Australian friends could meet, which was fun. We went back through Lake Tahoe and are now are exploring new territory as we hit the Californian Coast. The thirst for new sights and adventures is as strong as ever. We are having a wonderful time and having Jason with us just adds a new element of fun.
We hope that you too are well.
Stay safe,
The Jaytrippers!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb