Making noises.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego » Pacific Beach
November 25th 2005
Published: November 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

In the San Diego hostel i was in a room with 12 other people, a mix of nationalities and of males and females. I don't mind this actually and it can be o.k. to spend nights in rooms of many people.

Anyway, what proved to be a problem here is that i was on a top bunk and on the bunk below me were a guy and a girl (both of whom resided at the hostel, he worked there and she was..er..well, i dunno actually, but she seemed to get off with a lot of guys, not just this guy).

From my first night there, the bunk was shaking and shaking because the two of them were, well..you know on the bunk below me. Now i've no problem with people having sex when they want, but i think its a bit out of place to do so in a 12 bedded dorm, on a not so sturdy bed, when someone else (i.e. me) is trying to sleep on the bed above.

This seemed to happen every night i was there, i actually thought up some really funnily embarrassing things i could have said to them the next day, but being such a "virtuous" guy i didn't do that.

A friend who went travelling a year ago, said that she had come across people doing it in dorms, i really thought she was kidding until now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1092s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb