Arrived at Redwood NP


Advertisement
Published: June 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Carol ProspectingCarol ProspectingCarol Prospecting

Carol says "I know there is gold in these hills" Yosemite
We have arrived in Redwood NP on Saturday, June 26th. We will go out sightseeing today so you will have to wait until next post for the pictures. All the campsites in the lower half of the park were full so we are in a private campground Kamp Klamath between the upper and lower park.




We left Sequoia and traveled to Yosemite and spent the night just outside the park at Bass Lake. Yosemite was great, the falls, streams and Half Dome. We went biking up to Half Dome, ate lunch by the stream and picked up some of the gold looking flakes in the stream. Carol is the keeper of the gold and we are going to try and trade them for some gas.





On June 25th we traveled across California thru San Francisco and across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was cold and most people had coats and hats on. San Francisco bay was beautiful with sailboats and Alcatraz in the background.




June 26 we traveled thru Sonoma valley on 128 thru the winding roads to the coast. Carol wanted to spend some time in Sonoma
Golden Gate BridgeGolden Gate BridgeGolden Gate Bridge

It was cold, Carol was all bundled up!
but it was early morning.




So now we are sitting in our campground writing this blog. We do have hot showers here which is a first. The water is about 30 yards away and we found an outlet that our 50’ extension reaches so we are uptown.




Hope all are doing well and keep in touch!



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Pacific CoastPacific Coast
Pacific Coast

Everyone was wearing wet suites just to swimn in the ocean. Lots of fog coming off the Ocean.
Somona VallySomona Vally
Somona Vally

Carol says "There is wine in these hills" "Can we stay longer?


28th June 2010

Outstanding Pic's !
Love looking at them Thanks gb

Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.6kb