Disneyland Baby!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
September 17th 2012
Published: September 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today the Hjorth Family hit Disneyland - hard and fast!

We got there before the gates opened, nice and early and the kids were off!!! We did four rides in the first hour including the big ones being Space Mountain, Star Tours and Matterhorn Bobsleds. We then went on to do Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Its a Small World, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the Tea Cups of course and we covered just about all of Disneyland. Fantastic day for all the rides to be honest (12 in total with some of these more than once) as we never thougth we would do anywhere near as much as we did... YAY US!!!

Then to finish off, we took in the parade which was amazing!!! Kids had a blast as did Mum and Dad and day one was a great succes, and one we will never forget!

When we got home we could not believe the kids were still going and think the adrenaline only stopped about three in the morning as that was the last time one of the kids came into our room! Amazing thing was, they both jumped out of bed early the next morning as we were heading to San Diego Sea World... they have been unbelieveable this entire trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



21st September 2012

Hi Guys Could the smiles get any bigger! Loved all the photos. Can't wait to catch up when you get home Love to you all xx

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb