Palm Springs to Anaheim


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
September 16th 2012
Published: September 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Another relaxing day for the Hjorths again today. Stayed by the pool in Palm Springs until around lunch time and then drove to our hotel in Ananheim, where we familiarised ourselves with the pool there!

Our GPS, now officially known as Susan (as we discovered she actually has a real name), again did a stella job at directing us to our location, with no wrong turns, and Brett displaying his superior driving skills as he navigated the highways and off ramps with ease.

Found a Best Buys just down the road from our hotel, and Emma managed to purchase the I Pod cover she was after, and we were able to pick up a few things too.

Tomorrow we are off to Disneyland, which should prove to be a busy day as we try to pack in as many rides as possible. We are all excited!!!!

Advertisement



19th September 2012

Love your blogs
Always good to hear what you have been up to. It's a trip down memory lane for us too! Your trip seems to be flying by very quickly. Have a great time with the mouse. Hope the Anaheim characters don't go on strike like their French counterparts!
20th September 2012

Disneyland
Very excited for you. We had dinner at a great mexican place on the main walk between the two disney parks. There are plenty of stores and restaurants. It is not in the parks. It was in a square on the right side opposite the lego store, but back towards the parks. Yummy meals! Do your best to get to venice beach, gotta love that place. Have fun.

Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.02s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb