Disneyland, here we come!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
February 1st 2009
Published: July 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Newport BeachNewport BeachNewport Beach

deformed fella
We went on a trip again with my mom. This time was a quick drive over to the L.A. area for multiple purposes. The first reason was to visit my aunt (mom's sis), and her family. My cousin had a gymnastic meet and this was the perfect opportunity to finally watch her in action. Honestly, we weren't sure how we'd fare during the meet, but were all equally entertained & surprised at how great of a time we had! It was fantastic finally seeing the family--it had been years! And watching the gymnastic meet was pretty inspiring.

Seeing as though we are landlocked in AZ, we couldn't go to the west coast without a trip to the beach. We opted for nearby Newport Beach. We didn't go to lounge in bikinis or swim in the frigid waters, but we enjoyed the sun, the seemlessly smogless air (i think this is an oddity in LA?!), and walked for hours letting the sand squish between our toes.

The last leg of the trip took us to Disneyland!!!!! Hooray! Jeff & I had never been there and mom hadn't been there in a very long time. We frolicked amongst the children & adults alike, trying to cram in as much of the park into one day. We could definitely stay there longer, but just being there that day, together, was lots of fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

DisneylandDisneyland
Disneyland

jeff is strong!
DisneylandDisneyland
Disneyland

me & mom
DisneylandDisneyland
Disneyland

mom & I on the TEACUPS!!
DisneylandDisneyland
Disneyland

on the teacups (fave new pic of mom)
only in CAonly in CA
only in CA

apparently you can just make your own plates


22nd July 2009

ENVIOUS !
I love looking at all of the places you've been..........maybe someday...... XO

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0926s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb