Day 17


Advertisement
Published: July 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

MICKEY!MICKEY!MICKEY!

and CARL!
Temp: 35°
Day 17 started early. Up at 7:30 to meet Carl to see some stuff on Hollywood blvd, had brekkie at maccas (they have egg muffins with ham, not bacon but they are also on like a scone, not an english muffin, its so strange! oh and with their hotcakes they dont havve maple syrup and whipped butter they sell a sausage pattie with them!! weird!!!) Karen joined us about 9:30 when we ventured out to Universal Studios on the train then a bus thing up to the universal city. which is just next to Universal Studios. We id the norm, had the pic outside the big metal world globe thing then ventured inside. I think my fav things were the backlot tour ( they were filming Desperate housewives too! but they were between takes so we got to see all the houses etc), the special effects show, the back draft show, and the new Simpsons ride (it was simulator thing, brilliant!!) We got our pics with the Simpsons characters too (hate to think how hot the people were inside them!). We left Universal Studios about 7 then headed into Universal City to have dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood. The meal was brilliant, i had a California Chicken Club Sandwich with a side of fries and i was sooooooo full i felt sick. We left there about 9 then headed back to Hollywood blvd. Not heading out as we are knackered from the whole day there, my cousin gets in tmw morning about 7:30am so gotta b up early for her anyway.
Sleep time, xo xo MM


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

Travel Book Co from Notting Hill
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

One of the dogs from Hotel for Dogs
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The Simpsons
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The Simpsons and Carl
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

Marge Simpson
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The set from King Kond
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The Set from Jaws
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The set from Desperate Housewives
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The set from Grinch stole xmas
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The set from Psycho
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

The set from Day after tomorrow


22nd July 2009

Macca's
You gotta have a chicken biscuit from Maccas, i absolutley loved them, lucky we dont have them here as I would be a 10 tonne tessie... it is a fried chicken breast like KFC in a scone and they are Deeeeee-licious (in my opinion anyway)
23rd July 2009

Matt RE: Maccas
I had a biscuit but i had the ham, egg n cheese one I loved it, so different just to the muffin. Their apple pies are nicer too, they are baked, not fried!!

Tot: 0.365s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 80; dbt: 0.0897s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb