Knotts


Advertisement
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 33.8327, -117.916

We started the day out with Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. It is located in the Disneyland Hotel so getting there was very easy.

After we were seated and got our breakfast we saw Chip, Dale, Goofy, Cinderella, The Fairy Godmother and Baloo. As usual, we stuffed ourselves on all the brunch offerings.

We then drove over to Knotts. It is an easy drive, about 10 minutes, parking was a breeze and we were in the park before it opened. The first ride we went on was Silver Bullet. We also rode Ghostrider (my favorite ride at Knotts), Xcellerator, Perilous Plunge, Montezuma's Revenge, The Pony Express and a few others.

Then it was time for dinner at Knotts Chicken Dinner Restaurant. The food was as delicious as always and still a good value. I dint believe that there is anyway to walk away from there anything but stuffed.

We made a stop by Disney's Character Warehouse on the way back to the hotel. The girls bought a few things that they couldn't live without.

Then, we were on our way back to the Disneyland Hotel to swim.

Tomorrow is an Early Entry Day so we will be up early for a busy day at the Disneyland Resort.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb