Disneyland


Advertisement
Published: July 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

BrekkieBrekkieBrekkie

At breakfast. Mum with her over easy eggs she keeps talking about and Joe with his omelette (although you can't see either!)
An early start again with us all waking up at 4am! Lounged around the room till 6am they got ready and went for brekkie.

Sorted ourselves out for the day then jumped on the shuttle bus to Disneyland. Luckily for us it was fairly quiet and we managed to get on 6 rides that we fancied pretty quick. One of them being the Log Flume (see pics!) we had a stroll round the park taking in the sights etc, before heading to 'Downtown Disney' where the shops and bars are. We had a quick drink in the House of blues and a look around the shops then went into the California Adventure Park - Where we got soaked for a second time, although we was a tad nicer to my mum, we actually pre-warned her this time and she waited outside with the bags! We watched the 'High School Musical 2' parade and then went back into Disneyland for the main parade before hunting down our stop for the shuttle bus back to our hotel.

Joe fell asleep for 2 hours whilst us 3 quite typically ended up in the bar for our liquid refreshment of the day! When
Off to DisneylandOff to DisneylandOff to Disneyland

Outside the hotel, waiting for the shuttle bus
we eventually managed to wake Joe we had dinner, and again at 9.15 we are all pretty worn out and (bar me at the mo) tucked up asleep in bed

Off to San Diego tomorrow and hopefully a bit more awake!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

DryDry
Dry

Just before getting an absolute soaking........ Mum!!!
A tad wet..A tad wet..
A tad wet..

Oops maybe we shouldn't have put her at the front of the ride, or maybe she should have warned us about her see through trousers!
FlirtFlirt
Flirt

Mum would have preferred afireman but had to settle for a copper in this little thing!
The best ride by farThe best ride by far
The best ride by far

OMG - Can't say much about this as if you haven't been here but are planning too it would ruin it for you. But the Tower of Terror is definietly my recommendation
Nige in hotel barNige in hotel bar
Nige in hotel bar

Happy he is no longer wandering around theme parks and actually has a pint in his hand!!


21st July 2008

Rides
Is the terror tower the one where you plunge down the elevator!!! Glad I'm not there for that!! Glad Nige got his beer and isnt driving too much! Can't wait for the next chapter, seems like you've done loads already!

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0664s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb