Hole in One? NOPE ! In Six


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Meadview
April 20th 2016
Published: April 22nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

April 19:

We got up early thinking we would get an early start for Valle Vista Golf and Country Club. We had to get ice, went for breakfast at Canyon Café and needed go to the Wells Fargo bank too. We got to Valle Vista later than expected. A nice hot day. Luckily we were able to rent a golf cart which had a cooler to put our water in. We golfed nine holes – didn’t make par on any of them but had lots of fun and laughs. We went to Five Guy’s and Fries for lunch, then Baskin Robin’s for dessert. Sooooo good!

On our way home we took Stockton Hill Road to find Vock Wash and hopefully see wild horses. We only saw cows but the scenery was beautiful. We got back to our property close to dark.

April 20:

Woke up early with lots to do. I think Larry reviewed the to do list in his head all night. I had to stain the roof edging, landing and step. Larry had to skirt in the utility room, screen in that roof and so many other tasks I lost count.

Martha invited us for Donna’s birthday party (someone we briefly met last year). The party was at 3 pm at Slim and Martha’s place. We went and visited with several other couples too. It was nice but we couldn’t linger long as we still had to prepare for leaving in the morning. We visited with Lewis as he came over to see us. Larry had the landscaping looking great. We visited Lewis later in the evening.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0817s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb