Social Structures of Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
October 9th 2013
Published: October 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What role do women play in this society? Do they have equality? If not, what discrimination do women in this Mexico face?

http://worldsavvy.org/monitor/index.php?option=com_content&id=649&Itemid=1119

http://www.un-documents.net/mex-dec.htm

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/wom1917.doc.htm

Women's equality has changed throughout time. It went from somewhat good to better, which indicates that it has improved. The government has been trying to fix these equalities bit by bit. However, they haven't came to a point in where it hasn't satisfied the women in Mexico. They have gotten to a point where they list all the equal rights women have. They're all leading to create peace within the country. Also, they list how they want the violence against women to stop.

Women in Mexico differ a lot from men. Women are usually dependent. However, with the time that has passed the roles have changed. Back then, women had the right to vote. Now, women are being involved in political and social movements. Also, women were only allowed to be a house wife or work on farms. Now, women have a diversity amount of jobs. Women have certain equalities as men. However, they don't have all the equal rights as men do. Women are discriminated against violence.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb