Easy day


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sonora » Puerto Peñasco
February 7th 2022
Published: February 7th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we went and visited the Biosphere Crater, which not exactly the crater. It is the volcanic area resulting from the crater activity which is actually 1 1/2 hours away. The area is much like the Entrada area in St George. Most the same vegas ion and wildlife. We some hiking in the area on several interpretive trails, but all the signage is in Spanish with little or no English. I guess I expected the area to cater more to us Americans. Some of my prejudices coming through. We did have a catered lunch at the site from Jose’s friend. Always excellent food. Our evening adventure was scheduled to be a tour of a local farm with dinner. That was cancelled due to a few not feeling well and the rest basically just tired. The long drives from Utah have taken their toll.

Today we are visiting some of the previous Rotary Projects in the area and this afternoon we will do some painting and repair work at the Water project. This evening we will take a bay cruise and finish with dinner at one of the local restaurants.





More tomorrow. One note is that Stefanie and Jose have done a wonderful job putting this together and I have enjoyed every minute of the trip..


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb