movies in español


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sinaloa » Mazatlan
October 11th 2006
Published: October 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

so far this has been a random week. our thanksgibving dinner was awesome....except for the fact the we put too much milk in the potatoes and we accidentally made the gravy with corn flour which made it really thick...so literally the potatoes were runnier than the gravy....still tasted good thouhg. and lance and laura looked EVERYWHERE for turkey but no hay so they had to to get chicken which was super good and laura even mnade homemade stuffing and they stuffed it themselves. it was amazing. and we had salad and veggies and everything....minus grandmas homemade buns which was sad. and me and jason took the best 2 cakes from pananma so everyone loved us...and then nick almost ate an entire one.
afterwards i took some cake to heather and carlos and we did some spanish homework.
monday was a long day. i went with claudia to tell the lady we would rent the apartment we found and then we paid half of the 1st months rent. its weird cause they dont have contracts or anything because its mexico so were hoping to not get screwed over. then i did some homework in the golden zone at some random internet cafe and then all of us who are going to copper canyon had to meet for an info session....which by the way i didn´t learn anything at except to be at the bus station at 9. then me and emmy decided to go see a movie...the illusionist...which i dont know if its still new in canada or whatever but its good and it was late so we HAD TO go to joes for some beers first to waste time.
yesterday i went to bongos again which is getting super hard by the way. its fun though. and then i had to interview the owner of CANUCKS (a bar in centro) for my doing business in mexico class. we had to interview a business owner who isntp mexican and this guy was canadian so it was interesting. i learned a lot from him and i got a free coke so SCORE. then me and carlos decided to ditch out on heather cause she had a crapload of homework and went to another movie. something with demi moore that was really bad. anyways, we got the big popcorn so we could gt a refill and then after carlos got one refill he was like hurry eat it there closing and we need one more refill before they do. so he proceeded to dump the popcorn into a bowl he made out of his shirt while i went and refilled it. i was sick from so much to say the least. then i got yelled at in spanish to get my feet off the chair. good times.
this morning i was a machine and did laundry and FOUND OUT THAT CLIFF IS COMING WAHOWAHOWAHO. i am pumped.
tonight we leave for copper canyon. i gotta go home now and pack so peace out everyone.

Advertisement



15th October 2006

cliff
cliff as in your brother???

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb