Mazatlan


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sinaloa » Mazatlan
January 7th 2012
Published: January 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The group split up a little and we followed Ray and Marsha into Mazatlan. We stayed at a lovely Campground on the beach, pricey, but nice. We walked to an area called the Golden Zone and Bar called Twisted Mamma’s. On the way we stopped at an ATM and discovered that Ed had left his ATM card in the last ATM machine a few days ago. We settled in and started on some serious Margaritas! OMG! The bartender sets the glass on the bar with the ice, then he starts with the tequila, count: 1..2..3..4..5..6..7…8…9..10, then the Cuantro: 1..2..3..4..5.., then it is just one lime or 2? Danger Danger! They were too good! We were in serious trouble. Let’s just say, I remember the first 5….The problem was the more I drank, the more I drank! Thank God for Taxi’s!

The hangovers hurt more than they used to – Oh Man! I finally joined the living sometime in the afternoon. I probably felt better than I had a right to. No harm, No Foul. Ed walked into town with Ray and Marsha. He had 6 Fresh gigantic Oysters and a couple of beers for $10. We walked to dinner later that night. I had Fish and Shrimp soup, Ed had French fries and Guacamole at a very nice restaurant on the water.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



17th January 2012

Twisted Mama's Margarita's
It was a pleasure meeting Ray and Marsha. I'm sorry about the hangover Marsha but it was a fun night of new memories.We look forwards to seeing you both again...1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila....oh what the heck I'll have one more..Have a safe journey!!!!

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb