Relaxing on the beach


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Riviera Maya
November 14th 2010
Published: November 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

DAY 39
Had a nice sleep in and got up around 8am. We headed out to the buffet breakfast which was pretty good. Again a nice variety of different foods you could choose from. From here we booked dinner for tonight, booked our Coba Maya adventure for Wednesday, picked up some beach towels and headed to the beach, where we stayed for most of the day. We drank cocktails, swam, read our books until about 2ish when we had some lunch at the grill by the beach. This was a buffet as well – we tried not to eat as much but its so hard when there is so much good food! After lunch we headed to the pool so we could use the swim up bar. We lay in the hammocks for awhile, before moving poolside into the sun. The pool was pretty cold, but we stayed in long enough to order a few cocktails from the swim up bar. We spent the rest of the afternoon lying in the sun, reading our books drinking cocktails. We headed back to the room about 5pm for another nap as its hard work relaxing by the beach all day. We managed another good nap, got up around 7pm had a shower and headed to the Italian restaurant. The food was really nice there and not too filling. After dinner, we headed to the theatre where they put on a different show each night. They pretty much just had different singers/dancers on stage doing a variety of songs and dances. It was alright, but i was feeling pretty terrible from my cold so we headed to bed about 10.30ish.



Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb