More cocktails, beach and relaxing


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Riviera Maya
November 14th 2010
Published: November 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

DAY 40
We woke up around 8am again, went for brekky – i only had muesli this morning but still managed to get really full! We headed out to play mini golf which was pretty cool. They have 18 holes and the course isn’t too bad. We only played one game and i won- yippee! We had a wander around the shopping centre and checked out some of the shops. There is heaps of stuff we could buy if we had room in our luggage, but we are already so overweight its not funny! We headed down to the beach to try out the kayaks and managed to get a 2 person one. The water was pretty calm so it was fairly easy going. The water is just beautiful though you can see right to the bottom even when you are a fair way out. Once we’d finished the kayaking, we went for a swim as it was pretty warm. Up until lunch we layed on the beach drinking cocktails and reading. Had lunch at the grill again – once again eating too much!! It got a little windy in the afternoon so we played a few games of pool – Scott won 2 out of 3 before heading back to our room. Once at our room we pulled out some cards we bought in Vegas and played card games for the rest of the afternoon while drinking some Modello beer, which i must say wasn’t very nice. After we showered, we headed to the lobby bar where we had a few pre-dinner cocktails. We’d booked dinner at the steakhouse tonight which was really nice. Scott had steak obviously and i had a nice stack of roasted veggies. We were both so full we couldn’t even manage dessert. After dinner, i still felt pretty lousy from my cold so we pretty much went straight to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb