8 More cobbing days, 10 til we're on our own!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California Sur
February 19th 2008
Published: February 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So cobbing is moving along well, we're almost done all the walls and what is called scratch coating (which prepares the wall for the final plaster), Mandi and I are working on finishing the doorway accents and I think personally I will enjoy the colored plaster more than anything!

Took the day off yesterday due to a combination of sun stroke, anxiety, and the talked about '2 week vacationing wall'..... So we were both missing home and the conveniences of our normal lives, and just feeling really exausted and drained. Feeling better today though thank goodness.

Anyways won't say too much, but will post some more pictures.

Can't wait to be traveling on our own though and exploring more of Mexico, up the west coast of the states, and beautiful British Columbia 😊

Our plan so far if you can call it that is to try and check out La Paz on our next days off this weekend, then after the workshop head down to Cabo San Lucas, party it up and see "land's end" and fly out of either Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo all the way to (dum dum dummmm) Mexico city. Supposedly pretty huge and crazy and dangerous (I know mom I know) but would be amazing to see, and all the ruins are around the city so we'll probably just check it out for a day, go to the ruins, then be on our way.
Nothing written in stone and we have allot of stuff to research so I will post these pics and get on with things!

Adios


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0824s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb