Day 21 - City Stuff


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
August 22nd 2011
Published: August 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to spend the day touring Moncton. Dad’s truck needed an oil change so he had called an made an appointment for it and we headed off to town. After a quick stop at Superstore ( with a tractor outside), Dollarama, and Cosco we headed off to a mall for Dad to get his haircut. Shaley also got a haircut and after seeing how awesome of a job it was I pulled my hair out of my bun and into an afro to get one too. Then we spent the rest of the day buying cute shoes, aviators, dresses, jeans and the coat I’ve wanted forever but Edmonton doesn’t carry. On the way back to the trailer we stopped to get fried clams. We took 2 seafood platters and a burger for Shawn to go. Unfortunately it was dark outside and nobody really knew the turn we needed to take so we got lost. Everything looked familiar though, and it turned out we went quite a far way away, back to a town we were in the day before. We finally found our way back after an hour and a half of being lost. We were all so tired we ate and went straight to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb