A Relaxing Day at Sea


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia
July 7th 2013
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 52.9188, -129.391

For our last day of cruising, we were at sea. We all took advantage of this and slept in.

Breakfast was at Beach Blanket again so that we could see out the windows as we sailed.

After breakfast, we wandered the ship a while, then Nikki, Regan and I went to the Art of Entertaining series and learned to make Apple Strudel. Kelsie went for a run.

We all met back up around noon to have lunch in Triton's and then went to the Family Craft where we made wind chimes.

Nikki and I had a couples massage scheduled for the afternoon and the girls did their own things.

We met up for dinner at Parrot Cay for a last night dinner.

We then went for a walk on Deck 10 since they were cleaning Deck 4.

The show was Disney Dreams and then we all went back to our rooms to pack.

Nikki, Regan and I went to see the Cruise Staff Farewell Skit which is funny as can be. If you are cruising on Disney Cruise Line, check your Navigator for this event which is also called Pub Night. It is late on the last night of the cruise.

Then it was off to bed so we could be up early in the morning.

Dinner:

Ric: Tuna Sashimi, Cranberry Salad, Mac and Cheese (from the Kids menu) and Deep Dish Apple and Cranberry Pie

Nikki: Crab stuffed Tomato, Cranberry Salad, Mushroom and Spinach wrap, and Deep Dish Apple and Cranberry Pie

Regan: Potato and Goat Cheese Stack, Potato Leek Soup, Beef Wellington and Chocolate Decadence

Kelsie: Potato and Goat Cheese Stack, Cranberry Salad, Beef Wellington and Chocolate Decadence.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.245s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb