Snowboarding in Canadia eh


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Whistler
April 13th 2008
Published: April 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

On Thursday we went snowmobiling and there was heaps of bumps and I nearly threw up again. (Tom Throws Up All Around North America Tour 2008). We also went to the Tube Park. A tthe Tube Park we sit in these inflatable donuts and you get pushed down a roller coaster slide thing.

Snowboarding in Canadia was really cool. We went up to Whistler and Blackcomb (they're the two mountains). On Friday it was super foggy and hard to see anything and I kept stacking. Eventually the next day it was very clear and we had a great time. According to the Canadian weather people it was 16 degrees because the wind was now warm and coming from a high pressure system over Seattle.

On Whistler, we went to the Terrain Park where I did some jumps and some grinding and went on some long runs. I also had a few stacks and scored a lot of bruises. Tonight we're going to watch the Big Air contest at the World Ski and Snowboard Festival. A Big Air contest is eeing these very brave people who go up this big ramp and do these backflip twisties things and hopefully don't stack and kill themselves like I would.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb