Embarkation Day


Advertisement
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 49.2605, -123.114

Today we walked across the parking lot to Starbucks to grab pastries for breakfast. Then we loaded up the car and headed to Canada Place to check in for our cruise.

Today was Canada Day and there was a big celebration going on at Canada Place and it was so crowded. It was once we got into the garage, it was a breeze to drop the luggage off and return the car. Getting through customs and checking into the cruise were also very simple.

We waited just about an hour before they allowed us to board the ship. We had our photo taken with Mickey while we waited.

Once onboard, we went to Parrot Cay for lunch. Then up to deck 9 and swimming until it was time to go to our stateroom. Regan, Kelsie and I went on a tour of the spa then back to our rooms to unpack.
After the lifeboat drill we went to the sail away party and then watch the ship depart.

Dinner was the traditional French dinner in Tritons. We then took our regular walk around the deck before heading to the Welcome Onboard show. Tonights performer was Magic Dave who was very funny.

We planned the far too busy day that tomorrow has turned into and then looked at the amazing sunset before turning in.

Dinner:Ric: Duck Confit, French Onion Soup, Lobster Mac and Cheese, Souffle
Nikki: Shrimp, Avocado and Citrius Salad, Lobster Mac and Cheese, Dessert Trio
Regan: Shrimp, French Onion Soup, Beef Tenderloin, Souffle
Kelsie: Shrimp, Avocado and Citrus Salad, Sea Bass, Bread Pudding


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0622s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb