Four Days to Go and Counting!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
March 10th 2007
Published: March 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Travelling Canucks Route


Floral Canadian FlagFloral Canadian FlagFloral Canadian Flag

OH Canada - You Never Smelled Sweeter!
After planning this trip for almost a year, we are so excited about our trip to Portugal, Spain and Morocco over Spring Break. Our bags are packed and we are ready to go! But wait, our plane doesn't take off for another 4 days.

What are we going to do? Our bags have been packed for the past three weeks, we have been fully innoculated, we've read every travel book, and days have been spent surfing the net researching trains, planes and automobiles, hotels and sights not to be missed.

The only sensible thing to do is to sleep! Once we hit European soil, it is going to be quite the journey! Here are our plans:

We're flying from Vancouver to Frankfurt and then on to our first stop, Lisbon, Portugal for four nights. From Lisbon, we are flying to Spain to spend three nights in Barcelona. From Barcelona, we head south to Granada for two nights. Then, we take a train from Granada to Seville for two nights.

Off to Madrid on the fast train from Seville for one night so we can catch a plane to Casablanca the next morning for 7 nights in Morocco! Moroccan destinations include: Marrakesh for three nights, Fes for three nights and 1 night in the capital city of Rabat.

Returning to Spain, we arrive in Madrid for 6 nights with plans to visit Salamanca, Segovia and Toledo, if we are not exhausted by then!

Four weeks of travelling planned and before we know it , it will be time to get back to work, school and home in Vancouver, Canada. However, no matter how quickly the trip goes by, hopefully, we will have lots of great experiences and memories to share as the Travelling Canucks take off! Four, three, two, one.......stay tuned!





Advertisement



Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 100; dbt: 0.1297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb