The Travelling Canucks live in Vancouver, Canada. Staying in great places, visiting interesting sights and meeting fascinating people is what we love about travelling.
Check out our blogs:
• One week relaxing on Nova Scotia's seashore, October 2013.
• Three week independent tour of Morocco, September/October 2012.
• One week relaxing on Nova Scotia's seashore, October 2012.
• Three week independent tour of Turkey, September/October 2012.
• Two week driving tour of Nova Scotia's South Shore, August/September 2011.
• Two week driving tour of the Canadian Maritime Provinces of Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, June/July 2010.
• Vancouver Winter Olympics Experience, February 2010.
• Staycationing in Vancouver in the Summer and Fall of 2009, featuring Downtown Vancouver, Granville Island, Stanley Park, North Shore, Richmond and Delta.
• Four week trip to Egypt over Christmas Break, December 2008 to January 2009, featuring Alexandria, Siwa Oasis, Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Abu Simbel.
• Three week trip to the Iberian Peninsula and Morocco over Spring Break, March to April 2007. We travelled to Lisbon, Sintra, and Cascais, Portugal; Barcelona, Granada, Seville, Segovia, Toledo and Madrid, Spain; and, Marrakesh, Fes and Rabat, Morocco.