Day 3


Advertisement
Published: October 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Ok so yesterday I fell asleep writing this, we arrived to Vancouver after getting up at 0600 again to grab the train from Seattle. After getting off the train and clearing customs which was an interesting conversation as our party looked a bit like the Beverly Hillbillies with 5 bags for 3 people. Border Control was really interested in why so much luggage for 3 days in country, after explaining to him what we were doing we went along on our way. Grabbed a cab out in front of the station...they don't believe in Uber here in Canada so much and off we went to go grab our Rental Car.



Picked up the rental car and we were starving as we hadn't eaten since the night before, so right across from Enterprise we found a Costco...Alright pizza slice score...yeah not so much here in Canada...I finally found out what my mom meant every time she described dominos as tasting like the cardboard box it came in. After choking that down we went to pick up the keys for our apartment where we put our luggage in and rested for a bit before heading out for dinner.



Dinner was a place I had heard a lot about called Peaceful Restaurant, If you ever get a chance to eat there make sure you do. The beef roll is awesome and the hand dragged noodles are amazing...Angie wasn't too keen on her dish but it had everything but the kitchen sink it also. We also had Steamed Pork Buns and Jennifer had sweet and sour chicken.



After that it was home and to bed from one long day to start the next long day.



PS I didn't take the time to rename all of the pictures today please forgive me.


Additional photos below
Photos: 80, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb