Prince George


Advertisement
Published: August 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday Tim and I explored Prince George. The city has somewhat of a bad reputation but we saw many positive things - its lovely university, civic centre and recreation centre, wide streets, the beautifully designed RCMP building, and gorgeous Connaught Hill Park. We noticed that there are a lot of churches in Prince George - there must be a lot of sinners living there!

Our trip to London Drugs to buy a new camera was surprisingly amusing. What are the chances that my camera would decide to give me problems at the very start of our trip? We were in the camera section talking to a salesperson when an alarm went off. A shady looking woman in her 40's with badly dyed red hair and blue lip liner had been furtively trying to get into a locked, alarmed showcase full of expensive equipment while the salesperson was occupied. "I'm not trying to steal anything!", she said defensively. Another rough looking fellow, probably her partner, tried the same thing. We left after their third attempt. On the way out of the store, we passed by a one-legged man in a wheelchair going around in circles. We never knew that London Drugs specialized in entertainment!

(See below for more photos.)


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Muscle CarsMuscle Cars
Muscle Cars

Honey, can you hand me the wrench?


Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0228s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb