Prince George Wedding


Advertisement
Published: August 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Camping in Prince GeorgeCamping in Prince GeorgeCamping in Prince George

Wine only enhances the camping experience
I think if a Prince George wedding was a country band, its name would be "Big and Loud". Laying in my sleeping bag this morning at 8 AM, I awoke to the rumble of semis on the highway nearby, a group of young rednecks clamorously resuming their partying from the night before, and a pair of noisy crows fighting over something outside our tent as a quad raced by with a big black dog on the back. The wedding we attended last night in this campsite was also the loudest I've ever been to, beginning with the sound of a double shotgun blast after the happy couple were pronounced man and wife and ending with the final notes of country music and F-bombs echoing through the campsite until 4 AM. But it was all fun nevertheless. The people here may be loud but they're also real, friendly and fun. Despite the copious amount of beer that was consumed and poured down gullets through a beer bong, there were no fights, drunk drama or dramatic meltdowns. Just good old boys and girls having fun. I'm just glad I don't have to do this every weekend!

(See below for more photos.)


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Good WorkGood Work
Good Work

One of the groomsmen folding napkins for the dinner
Looking GoodLooking Good
Looking Good

A cool little member of the wedding party
Red ShoesRed Shoes
Red Shoes

This bridesmaid isn't used to wearing heels. They didn't stay on long.
Well!Well!
Well!

This little flower girl had attitude.
TornTorn
Torn

The groomsmen thought this guy's shirt was too fancy so they tore the sleeves off. It was an Armani.
Morning afterMorning after
Morning after

The bride in fine form the morning after the wedding


3rd August 2015
Morning after

Funny.
No wonder Tim tried to Facetime me at 12:37AM and can't remember.

Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0706s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb