go karts


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Edmonton
June 26th 2009
Published: June 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

day two we went to walmart and dairy queen in the morning then in the afternoon we went to a place to play mini golf with uncle bobbie and mark. as usual dean won! the kids (brendan, dana, delcan, dean & mark) went on the bumper boats. then we all went on the go karts, susan was last and dean even lapped her. the kids loved it! mark & dean then went on the bullet go karts which go about 100km. mark was in the lead the whole way round but just at the end he spun and dean ended up winning. they had a great time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement



29th June 2009

We sold all your furniture and made a fortune
Are you sure you didn't need a licence to drive those things? Is there anything Dean does not win? Moving out tomorrow with 2 luton vans in tow. We cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for us and the letting us use your house has made life so much easier - but probably not for you when there were 9 bodies in the house and you're trying to pack for a holiday, among other things! So we won't have any internet access in our new flat for a few weeks - so don't think we're ignoring you. I had my interview today - which seemed to go well but I'll just have to wait and see. I was nervous as all hell this morning, but cool as a cucumber once questions were fired at me. We still found mouse droppings in our flat, despite the fact that they cleaned it again. So we're stamping our feet. Can't wait for you guys to come and stay with us (hopefully by then there will be no more small furry creatures). Hope you have a fabulous time in Canada. xxxx Colin PS I tried to break your other scarry wine glass but it simply won't smash. There must be a fault in it. Do you still have the receipt? (seriously though, we'll get some more from AEKI for you)

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb