Dinosaurs!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
October 15th 2007
Published: October 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So the boys decided to take a trip to see dinosaur country last Wednesday.
We got two mini vans and headed out to drumheller.

To get there we went about 1.5 hours north east of Calgary. Here we went to the biggest museum with dinosaurs, this was by far the coolest museum I have been to and is one of the best 5 museums in the world. Hope you enjoy the photos there is not much you can talk about but lots to just look at.

We then visited the world’s smallest church that sits 6, man its tiny! We then visited a suspension bridge and got some great views. We then went to the hoodoo’s, these are a natural rock formation. Finally in this busy day we had time to fit in a visit to an old coal mine, a lot of the hills had mines of old in them and this peticular one is being reconstructed so tourists can have a look at the way the old mines were like.

Well that’s it from me hope you enjoy the pictures

~jahan



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



16th October 2007

Hi Jahan, Thanks for the cool photos of the dino's. Sounds like you really enjoyed it. Thanks for supporting Liz throughout the competition. It must have been all go! Take care, and keep those blogs a comin! Raelene
18th October 2007

Big Buggers!
Hi Jahan! looks like you and the "blokies" had a cool day out.The museum sounds really awesome,I suppose actually seeing them would suddenly make them real to you!we know about them but until they are visual it would be "like wow!" On the news in the last week or so,they have found a 35mtrs.long one in Argentina somewhere!! The biggest ever,gynormous!! I think they said the neck itself was 17mtrs! I'm jealous anyway,would love to see some real big buggers! Take care both of you luv Ma Su.
18th October 2007

Dude...
Hate to meet one of them in a dark alley!! Would need some clean knickers...that's for sure. Typical of the boys to find a bar:)..glad your having fun.

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 57; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb