Dubai-the fascinating city of ocean


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 30th 2016
Published: March 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dubai all the while has been representing everything that a person would want in his life: wealth, excitement, opulence and beauty. Located on a splendid Arabian Gulf, coming to Dubai as a traveler, one can find the world’s tallest building, the largest manmade islands, the most luxurious hotel, the most extravagant camel race and so many more amusement. All of which has made Dubai become the country of world-class tourism.

More features of Dubai Travel

A world of entertainment

Have you ever ridden a camel crossing the majestic golden dunes of sandy desert? Got wet in a snorkeling cage before donning an oxygen tank to go swimming with the sand tiger sharks – kings of the undersea? Or skydived to feel the thrill of a free fall while capturing the whole incredible view from above into your eyes as you swoop over the most beautiful drop zone of the world, the Palm Jumeirah? If the answer is no then there is no reason why you should not pay Dubai a visit. Whatever time you come to Dubai, there is always something to do for the most eventful experiences of your life.

Perfect place for meditative relaxation

Settling in calm, serene surroundings of the most deluxe spas globally while experiencing unique healing techniques and relaxation with modern technologies or unwinding yourself with one of several amazing massage options to rejuvenate your whole body. Either it’s for him, for her or for love-struck couples; just bring a friend, put your feet up and be completely free from tension and anxiety.

Where the past crosses the future

Dubai is the destination where Emirati customs meet a modern art display. Numerous art galleries, museums and cultural centers together with mosques and temples galore will definitely bring you that sweet touch of wonderful combination of tradition and modernity. Follow Dubai’s art trail for a dose of the contemporary while obtaining a deep understanding about the consuetude of the people. If you are an art and culture lover, Dubai is the ideal stop for you.

The paradise for shopaholics

Having more than 96 magnificent malls across the city, there is no better place to find you that perfect skintight dress, exquisitely tailored suits or some exclusive mementos than Dubai itself. Either it is the world’s largest mall – The Dubai Mall or The Mall of the Emirates with snowy slope theme, the city’s shopping malls will offer you far more than just retail therapy with its stunning indoor theme parks, incredible cultural attractions and delightful activities that will satisfy your shopping hunger unquestionably.

A dream beach getaway

Sun, Sand and Surf – in just one city. Playing volleyball on the powdery shoreline, surfing with the wind to conquer the waves on turquoise beaches or immersing into the blue water of private pools at boutique resorts while enjoying the panorama view of the entire city; whatever you prefer, Dubai travel will have it all covered for you at your arrival.

So what are you waiting for? Contact our Travel Experts today to design your own value - packed adventure. Extraordinary moments and astounding memories are awaiting for you!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb