Payatta city travel guide


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 30th 2016
Published: March 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The coastal city of east Thailand Gulf, Pattayaattracts an impressive figure of international arrivals every year by alluring beauty of heritage masterpieces and the ‘young and wild’ lifestyles which cannot be found in any part of the country. Let’s see what this place keeps for itself, I am sure you will be convinced to going for it the near future.

Find out more about Thailand travel.

1. Pattaya beaches and islands

An array of palm-fringed beaches in succession along with a chain of tropical islands on the tips of the Thailand Gulf creates an ideal destination for beach travel lovers. Some of the names standing out here can be Pattaya, Jomtien beaches, Koh Samet, Ko Hua Chang islands. The gathering of natural beauty, entertainment spots, and resorts creates a whole town, or area of any travelers and locals who wish to unwind and enjoy some of the best services.

2. The world biggest Buddha statue.


For those who would like a more spiritually cultural traveling, it is highly commended to pay a visit in Khao Chee Mountain whose ridge was carved a colossal Buddha statue. This mighty construction was completed by the laser ray carving method from using of 999 kilograms of gold. This anniversary symbol of Buddhist royalty is definitely worth your long riding for the sheer ambience of religious Buddha and Peace.

3. Mini Siam: the Miniature of the world’s wonders
Have you ever imagined you are a giant who arrogantly walks around the whole world within over an hour? If not, the Mini Siam might be your next entertainment land in Pattaya where the display show of the most admired wonders of the world is featured by Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, and Pyramids much many others.
Payatta city are certain to grant you the genuine of tropical and Asian life styling, therefore don’t miss out this amazing city in your Thailand trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb