Most Stunning Beaches in Thailand to Go


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 28th 2016
Published: March 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

‘Winter is for working hard, summer is for playing hard’. When the summer burning sun has come to your door calling you for an exciting going around, it’s time for you to wake up and go for an authentic tropical vacation in somewhere soaked by sunshine, and relaxing breeze, and tropical drinks. Thailand with an array of stunning beaches is waiting for you to checking around this summer. Here is the list of the most outstanding ones of them.

1. Kata Noi Beach

Kata Noi stretches of sand lie in southern Phuket island featuring everything that makes Phuket popular. Trip Advisor now ranks this relaxed beach the first position in the list of best Thailand beaches. In sight of Kata Noi there is nothing like high rise hotels or shopping malls creating an authentic ambience of beautiful nature. During low season, the waters of Kata Noi go intensely, the perfect place and timing to do some surfing, ha?

Read more: WHERE TO GO WITH JUST 48 HOURS IN CHIANG RAI?

2. Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi

Just after a couple of hours by boat from Phuket Island, you will stand on an island of dreams, Koh Phi Phi. The beaches of the island is nestled in beautifully small Maya Bay and hugged by arrays of exotic limestone cliffs that serve the best scenery among all in the country. You want to combine relaxing, swimming and exploring in a beach holiday, Maya Bay is always an wise choice.

3. Railey Beach

Although Railey Beach is on the main land, it can be accessible only by boat since this untouched beach is embraced by a wall of majestic cliffs. Railey is less developed than some others of Thailand, so the precious natural masterpiece is well preserved. The uniqueness of Railey promises to earn you the feeling of a desert island that you cannot find anywhere else in the country.

4. Lamai Beach, Sa Mui

The second biggest island in Thailand, Samui owns a barrage of famous beaches visited by a progressive bunches of travelers. However, Lamai Beach of Samui is just perfect for those who like enjoying a laid-back holiday since the beach seems not so as popular as its neighbors. The scores of restaurants and bars nearby turns Lamai into a wonderful party ground at night.



5. Sairee Beach, Koh Tao

On the west of Koh Tao, Sairee serves its visitors the longest stretch of sand on the island featuring the beautifully tropical scenery of flowers and oceanfront cliffs. Furthermore, the spectacular wildlife marine of the ocean in the environs attracts many snorkelers and scuba divers around the world to go for world-class diving experiences.



Thailand is definitely worth your time to visit and explore more. Contact us Exotic Voyages Asia travel to plan your trip with us.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb