Grab the Best Desert Safari


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 17th 2019
Published: March 17th 2019
Edit Blog Post

When visiting Dubai no vacation is complete without visiting the desert . Though the city is developed to worlds one of the most advanced hi-tech city however our desert and its beauty is preserved to showcase the world that the golden colored sand dunes are still existing. One must also say no visit to the desert is fulfilled without having experienced an Authentic Desert Dinner with Belly Dance.



Most international visitors are many types of camps are not aware of this and why it is important to ask questions. Joint camp with other companies. These camps are usually more focused on the budget market and those traveling on a shoestring budget represents good value for money can. One drawback is that you might eat with the company will be in the same camp as many companies hygiene, food quality, recreation or facilities that do not have any control over. If you have a problem, can your company do not usually have nothing?

Your journey begins, once desert dunes receive you from your location with the decision, expertise the thrills of the golden dunes and witness spectacular views of the sunset throughout their desert safari deals. A Courant reaching the camp within the desert, a standard Arabian welcome awaits each of you. get pleasure from actuality Arabian ambiance, at this typical 5* quality traveler camping area, with ancient Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating and relaxation.

So your tour of Dubai is considered incomplete without doing the Safari and a camel ride. This is a programme that gives you the real feel of the desert sands, takes you to remember those age Old Persian fairy tales. The camel safari gives you a thrilling and electrifying experience full of fun and real adventure and also the true taste of the real heartland of Arabia as presented by Dubai. This tour starts off by driving you in 4*4 land cruisers from the mainland into the desert, wherein our expert jeep drivers display their skill of roller coaster ride over the majestic sand dunes as you scream in joy. This dune bashing is sure to leave you bewildered.

Upon your arrival, enjoy an exciting camel ride. Then warm up in the comfort tents set on the deserts by savoring sips of the delicious Arabian brew – Coffee or enjoy the flavored shisha smoking facility available at our camp. Enjoy the splendid buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. Live or prerecorded Oud music and graceful belly dance performance set to the rhythm of traditional Arabian music is the added Eastern entertainment highlights to this tour. Take home various souvenirs from the heart of the desert like snapshots of a falcon on your shoulder, intricate henna tattoos adorning your hands or the lingering flavor of shisha.

Booking Procedure

Bookings can be made online through booking page in this website or by contacting with tour consultants on any of the respective numbers. Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb