Best Places to visit in Dubai with Family


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
June 5th 2018
Published: June 5th 2018
Edit Blog Post

If you have not made your choice for your next family holiday destination then don’t make it too late and choose Dubai as no other destination has a variety of entertainment for a whole family. There are beaches, waterparks, amusement parks, underwater zoo, skiing in the desert, superb shopping, experience and lot of adventures.

Here are some of the famous attractions of Dubai that should not be missed while visiting Dubai:

Ski Dubai

Settled in the Mall of Emirates, the Ski Dubai is one of the most entertaining places to visit in Dubai with family. It is hard to believe when someone talks about skiing in a desert. But yes, it’s possible as tourists can enjoy skiing, tobogganing, snowboarding and even they can play with penguins.

Aquaventure Waterpark

One of the best waterparks in Dubai, the Aquaventure Waterpark is Middle East’s and Europe’s number one water park which offers some of the best water slides in the world. Not only rides the park has various things to offers such as Dolphin adventure, Aquarium dive, and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.

Legoland Dubai

Have you ever played with Lego bricks in the past? If yes, Legoland is the place where you can enjoy with these large Lego bricks while enjoying water rides. The toys have been transformed into a fully featured amusement park. For those who want to spend a perfect day with their loved ones, Legoland in Dubai is the perfect place to go.

At The Top – Burj Khalifa

At The Top is tour which takes you to the 124th floor of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa. It offers a panoramic view of the entire city. The 124th floor of this building is an observation deck and it is definitely incredible.

Jumeirah Beach Park in Dubai

One of the most preferred places to visit in Dubai, Jumeirah Beach is a perfect combo of sand and swaying palm trees. A whole family can enjoy there with a lot of entertainment options such as volleyball, picnic tables, food options, and showers.

Dubai Creek

One of the oldest and best places to go out with family, Dubai Creek allows you to experience the old time. The ferries take you to explore the whole city and water taxis are also available to enjoy the mesmerizing views of the city.

Desert Safari Dubai

If you wish to list out the best thing to do in Dubai, Desert Safari definitely comes first. The Dubai desert is one of the best places to visit with family as you can enjoy lots of activities such as dune bashing, sunset camel ride, and traditional Arabian night experience.

The Dubai Fountain

Undoubtedly, this is the best-choreographed fountain system you will see in your life with your loved ones and obviously it is the tallest one too. The fountain can perform on any soundtrack played with its choreographed system. Usually, the Bollywood, Hollywood soundtracks, and Arabic songs are played here.

Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo

Located inside The Dubai Mall, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the best places to hang out with kids and your loved ones. Located on the ground level of Mall, this underwater zoo is home to thousands of aquatic animals inside 10 million aquarium tanks.

Dubai Miracle Garden

Imagine a garden full of thousands of beautiful flowers. Yes, Dubai Miracle Garden is flourishing one which is incredible in all the corners. Every flower arrangement is a kind of special one and unique which amazes you with their beauty.



You won’t be disappointed after visiting these attractions as they are a complete family package. Book Dubai Tour Package now and explore the wonders of Dubai with your loved ones.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb