9 homes in Thailand: Surely leaves you mesmerized


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
June 8th 2018
Published: June 8th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Nothing can be so cool than staying at home villas when you are visiting Thailand. Whether you are a couple or visiting Thailand with your old mates, you need a comfortable place to stay in Thailand. Some of the homestays in Thailand are so popular that you will fall in love with them.

Here are the most popular houses, where you can make most comfortable stays in Thailand:

Homes in Phuket




Nirano Villa 11

A perfect roof for couples in Phuket, Virano Villa 11 is the splendid property where you and your love can enjoy luxurious amenities. A private balcony with a sunbed is also there where you can enjoy the mesmerizing views and hear the soothing sound of the artificial waterfall in the pool.

Facilities: gym and massage room, and 2 community pools

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 8,000



Villa Onella

Settled in the heart of Rawai, Villa Onella is another name of luxury in Phuket. You will get everything which is related to extreme comfortable and relaxing. You can relax at the pool during the day while enjoying coffee or cocktail drinks.

Facilities: Private pool and daily maid service

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 11,000



Manuae Condo 102

One of the most famous and comfortable homes, Mauae Condo 102 is only a one-room condo. This home is equipped with a large communal pool, modern gym, a Jacuzzi, and dining area. One of the best things: panoramic sea view of Karon Bay can be enjoyed right from your bedroom.

Facilities: modern gym & spa and large communal pool and spa

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 8,100



Homes in Pattaya




Jomtien LAmore Villa

A beautiful place near Jomtien, Jomtien Lamore Villa is one of the most comfortable and luxurious stays in Pattaya. Whether you are with your partner or you with a group of friends, Jomtein LAmore Villa is the perfect place for you.

Facilities: Private Jacuzzi in the garden and daily maid service

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 9,800



Nirvana Place

If location plus comfort is your priority, Nirvana place is the right place with 2-bedroom apartments. The availability of gymnasium and a swimming pool makes it more luxurious and comfortable. The Nirvana Place is equipped with wooden furniture and Asian décor.

Facilities: Common swimming pool and gymnasium, free wi-fi, 2 bedroom apartment

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 8,200



Baan Kinara Villa

If a couple or a group of people is looking for a place where they can enjoy a laid-back vacation on the Island Nation. It is also amazing for those who are looking for a pocket-friendly stay with all luxurious facilities inside it.

Facilities: Private swimming pool & garden

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 10,000



Homes in Chiang Mai




Lanna Karuehaad Villa

The first word comes out is Marvellous when you see Lanna Karuehaad Villa for the first time. Its beautiful gardens, modern amenities, and prime location attract travellers. Beautified with the wooden and ceramic floor, Lanna Karuehaad Villa is one of the most luxurious and popular homes in Chiang Mai.

Facilities: 120 sqm swimming pool, big garden, and a 10-minute drive from Chiang Mai City Centre

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 45,000



Doi Luang Reserve

Surrounded by the serenity and lofty mountains, Doi Luang Reserve is among the most stunning holiday homes in Thailand. From personalized service to all luxurious facilities, this comfortable home has everything you will ever need. The surrounded beauty of this place will make you fall in love with it.

Facilities: 4 hectares and 10-hectare estate, full staff available

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 40,000



Lanna Karuehaad Villa B

If you are looking for a luxurious stay for almost 14-15 people, Lanna Karuehaad Villa B is the most appropriate place for them. This is a grand two storey villa which has a private pool and a large tropical garden.

Facilities: Large Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and beautiful garden

Per Night Tariff: Approx. INR 48,000



Exploring the places and enjoying beaches is not the only thing you have to worry about in Thailand but you also need to find comfortable and affordable stay in Thailand. Cheap Thailand Packages are available from India but all you need to make your stay at one of these popular houses.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb