Top Romantic Hotels & Resorts in Goa: Perfect for an unforgettable stay


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa
June 18th 2018
Published: June 18th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Awesome views, mind-blowing suites, sumptuous dinners, comfortable stays, and lots of additional rejuvenating facilities attract couples from all over India. Here is the list of most romantic resorts and hotels in Goawhich are perfect to reel unforgettable romantic moments of your life:



Caravela Beach Resort

Located on the shores of the Fatrade Beach, Caravela Beach Resort is one of the most popular resorts in Goa where couples love to dine. The swaying palm trees in the front of the resort looks beautiful and offers unmatched ambience to the visitors. Each room has a private balcony and offers mesmerizing sea views. You are allowed to access their private beach and spend some time together.

Location: Varca Beach, Varca Village, Salcete

Tariff: INR 7,500 per night



Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa

Settled on the shore of Arabian Sea and spreading across 56 acres of landscaped gardens, Taj Exotica is famous for its premium location and ranks high as one of the best honeymoon hotels in Goa. Every room is designed beautifully and offered with private balcony. Some of the rooms have relaxing hydro-massage bathtubs and private pools. Honeymooners love those specific rooms and consider first if they are available. And the spa of this hotel is the USP and people don’t miss it at any cost.

Location: Calwaddo, Benaulim Beach, Salcete

Tariff: INR 26,500 per night



Resort W Goa

Introduced in2016, Resort W Goa is one of the newest properties and it is located a minute away from the beach. Settled in serenity, this resort offers fantastic services and lip-smacking dishes. The rooms are designed so well that you will fall in love with the very first sight. The Resort has a private beach and a couple can spend some precious moments together.

Location: Vagator Beach Road, Bardez



Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, Goa

Nestled along the beautiful shores of Arossim Beach, Park Hyatt is specifically designed for the hopeless romantics. You have options of choosing among 248 Indo-Portuguese styled guest rooms and suites. A special mention is there attached to every room to offer spa-inspired baths to the visitors. Sunbathing on the Arossim Beach and later enjoying the sumptuous dinner at the seafood restaurant on the beach makes it absolutely romantic.

Location: Arossim Beach, Cansaulim, South Goa

Tariff: INR 12,500 per night



Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa

Built in 42 acres of picturesque land, Taj Fort Aguada is a resort with the seafront and its every room offers a mesmerizing view of the Arabian Sea. The hotel has 142 rooms and all of them offer comfort and luxury but the premium suites offer sea views and terrace is a cherry on a cake. A living room, bedroom and terrace is the most favourite of honeymooners.

Location: Sinquerim, Bardez

Tariff: INR 10,000 per night



Novotel Goa Resort & Spa

Surrounded by lush greenery all around, the location of Novotel offers rejuvenating experience to its guests. You can laze around, enjoy a drink, and take a dip into the outdoor pool and moreover, you can enjoy the breathtaking views. In the evening, you can take a shuttle ride to the Candolim beach for a romantic stroll.

Location: Pinto Waddo, Candolim Road

Tariff: INR 7,673 per night



Equipped almost all the facilities inside the suites, these hotels are pretty pricey to afford but definitely worth every single penny comes out from your pocket. Book cheap family holiday packages in goa and doesn’t forget to book at least one out of these as they are full of luxury and comfort.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb