10 Best Islands in Thailand for the Unforgettable Romantic Experience


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
June 1st 2018
Published: June 1st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Confused to choose best Island destinations in Thailand? Read about the following popular Islands in Thailand and choose your favorites to visit. Emerald lagoons, pristine beaches, scenic vistas, watersport activities: each one is blessed with a specific quality.

Here is the list of best islands that can be visited across Thailand. Choose as per your interest and rush them with your loved ones, friends, or sweethearts.

Phuket: For a one-time life experience

One of the most popular beach destinations in the world, Phuket is located in the Andaman Sea in Southern Thailand. The colorful shoreline, the golden sand beaches, numerous thrilling watersports, and luxurious beach resorts in Phuket makes it one of the most visited Islands in Thailand.

Koh Pha Ngan: Where the locals & hippies like to enjoy Full Moon Parties

Known for its rave parties; Koh Pha Ngan is one of the best Islands in Thailand. The destination is not only popular for its full moon rave parties but tourists can also enjoy the beauty of the beaches and can indulge in spar therapies during the day.

Mu Koh Phi Phi: The perfect place for solos and couples

A large group of Islands in Thailand, Mu Koh Phi Phi is the place where solo travelers gather in large number to relax and party on its lovely beaches. Koh Phi Phi Lee is the island that became much popular after the movie – “The Beach” has been shot here.

Koh Kai: Well known as Chicken Island

Well-known as Chicken Island, Koh Kai is the part of the Poda Islands in Thailand near Krabi. This is the Island of lush green cliffs and it got the name of Chicken Island as a large rock is formed in the shape of neck and head of a chicken.

Koh Lanta: a Right place for Scuba Diving & Snorkelling

It takes the 30-minute boat ride from Krabi to reach Koh Lanta Yai. Few more islands are there which are known as Lanta group of Islands. Its world-class diving centers, massage parlors, and yummy sea-food makes it one of the very famous Islands in Thailand.

Koh Tao: The Turtle Island

The Island is all about Scuba Diving as it offers the diving centers for experienced divers as well as for the beginners. The vibrant nightlife is also an option to enjoy on this island. But all-in-all the beach is famous for diving courses as it offers cheapest diving courses to the tourists.

Koh Lipe: For the lovebirds

There are 51 Islands lying between Thailand and Malaysia and between these Koh Lipe is the most popular destination. The stunning beaches and views of sunrise & sunset are the incomparable things to enjoy. One of the most popular places to visit is; Pattaya Beach, Sunrise Beach, Sunset Beach, and Adang Viewpoint.

Similan Islands: Best for the hoppers

Located at a distance of 84 km northwest of the bustling streets of Phuket, Similan Islands are one of the best known Islands to visit in Thailand.

Mu Koh Chang Marine Park: An archipelago of 52 stunning Islands with coral reefs

Spread in 650 sq km, it is consisting of 52 splendid Islands and capable of attracting a large number of tourists every year in Thailand.

Koh Kut: Dedicated to the watersports lovers

Famous for Kayaking and snorkeling, Koh Kut is the place where numerous watersports activities can be enjoyed by the travelers.



Now, what are you waiting for? Plan your cheap Thailand packages with your friends, lover, or with family to enjoy the adventurous and fun-filling life for few days.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb