day 15


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean » Marmaris
September 8th 2009
Published: September 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
day 15

ive not been on for 5days oops!!!
well i've been so busy last few days what with my mate here, so been working on my site, working for last 3 nights until 4am and getting up at 8am yukkk.
had a really long day yesterday doing all the buses it takes to get to Dalyan, bus from here to village, village to town town to dalyan , just to go see my dvd guy i neeeed harry potter and hereoes lol. thought i could get some real sausage and cheddar to but they had nothing so was double gutted no dvd's no food, so ended up going to migros (supermarket for the europeans) and getting burgers and kebabs and stuff instead.
had major tantrums in the restaurant tantrums when we had to leave the park and i was soooo tired and knew i had to work last night was a case of matchsticks and eyelids last night lol.
finally thought today id get in the pool but alas little one has hidden her costume.
having fun on our sites forum as someone is obviously enjoying knives and backs...specifically mine but hey screw em, wouldnt mind if they could get their facts straight in the first place and i dont see why i should be screwed for passing official messages on, not even my words i didnt come here for shite like that so just let em get on with it. ive had a few messages of support to just ignore the complete lot, so its good to know other people thinking along the same lines and im not on my own.
why is it people in this world cannot just get on with things and have to be two faced about so much in life, i have noticed it here alot. you can ask a person what they want to happen in the future, what with all the problems and a great deal of them will tell you what they THINK you want to hear, then yet you will talk to someone esle and they will say such and such, and you hear that person has said the complete opposite of what they have told you. why is there such a problem with just being honest and open why always must there be 2faced lies, when did people start believing its better to lie, about their own feelings, so what if you dont agree with someone esle, we are all different, we all want different things out of life, so one person bought their property just to make money, and we bought to live, so you want an individual tapu and i couldnt give a shit, just because you differ on opinion does not mean you cant talk about a subject, it doesnt mean you cant get on or even just be civil, when did adults regress to living in a playground???
to me and ive actually been told its a FAULT, im TOO honest....wtf???? someone recently told me also i was too helpful, i was nominated as a rep to transalte papers, and pass communications on but of course when the brits come and they dont speak a word of the language, i cant say no to helping them, i dont mind (well for the most parts...when they dont offer a word of thanks, or then attempt to stab you in the back and make you out to be a liar) then i get slightly annoyed. i refuse to have people twist my words and the funniest part of all these accusations, im being accused of listening to gossip and talking about whatever, the person making these claims im lying aint even here aint spoke to me so is obviously getting their information from.....gosspiers. everything i have ever said about this person and what i think of them i have actually said to their face, i dont do lies, i dont do 2faced, if i have a problem with someone i will try and talk to them and sort it one way or the other, either we agree to disagree and get on civilly or we agree to disagree and cease to converse with eachother full stop. i would never sit and be all smiles to a person and then be so 2faced behind their back, remembering who you said what to is too much like hard work lmao, if you say the same things to everyone then you never need to change your story.
of course not everyone is like this, there are many fairly honest people on site, and for those of them that are honest with me and support me and thank me, and truly mean things when they say them to me then i constantly am grateful and appreciative of the true friends i have around here, they give me the strength to carry on and remember not everyone is out for getting something over you. so to my friends ....THANK YOU!!! you know who you are, to those who pretend they give a shite about me my family and feelings, i know who you are, you know who you are and always remember one thing...what goes around comes around😊


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb